Monday, March 2, 2009

Pre-Ordering Games on Amazon

If you're pre-ordering games at Amazon, remember that if you choose Super Saver Shipping you're running the risk of delaying your ship date by 3 to 5 business days. Amazon tries to bundle your package with others to minimize shipping costs and pass the savings on to you.

So, if you're impatient, don't be frogal. Pay the additional shipping costs and enjoy your sooner rather than later.

*note: I'll be getting my copy of Killzone 2 on Saturday, a full week after initial release. I saved $15 on the total cost of the game so I guess it was worth it, although, I'd really like to get my hands on it. I found this out about talking to a lady in India talking via a string and cup. Make your life easier and have your order number at hand. If you can't prepare it ahead of time, maybe you shouldn't be calling at that time in the first place.