Saturday, February 28, 2009

Halo Wars Tournament

Little known fact is that Gamestop's around the country are having little Halo Wars tournaments. Winner takes home a limited edition copy of the game. Considering I've been a fan of the RTS genre since the Warcraft II, I feel confident coming out on top. But I'd like to share a little story with you guys. Last week, Gamestop was holding a Street Fighter IV tournament. I was doing fairly decent until this beast, 4 footer claiming to be 12 years young handed my ass to me on a silver plater. He played Ken and we all know how Ken can be. As a matter of fact, I've got a handful of excuses for losing to that shrimp but I'll save them and admit it was a hilarious, yet slightly humiliating moment in my life. Oh well. Let's hope he doesn't show up today to hand me seconds.

:D

*update - I lost in the first round to some dude that's played it a few more times than me. Oh well.