Friday, March 13, 2009

For Lack of Better Goals...

...I'll be learning to do a cartwheel with one hand. Took me a few months to learn a regular cartwheel but with the help of youtube and after hours at the office, I should be able to achieve this minor victory.

Oh, now while I'm on the topic of health and fitness, I may be joining a gym soon. Sony has a promotion going on until tomorrow where new members get 45 days to spend $350 on a single receipt. Considering XSport's 1 year membership costs $520 minus the $200, you're looking at $21 a month. That's a steal for a wildly popular gym that's open 24/7. Sorry to the people that would have liked to get on this deal but couldn't because of the timing of my post but keep in mind that this has been going on a lot lately with Sony. So, chances are they'll have another one just in time for summer, although probably not $200. That's $50 more than they were offering around Christmas.