Monday, April 6, 2009

The Current Flow

Lately, I haven't been writing or keeping track of certain aspects of my life as much as I had planned to. I'm currently maintaining two personal blogs that haven't been kept up to date. I, also, haven't joined a gym like I had wanted to due to budgeting constraints.

I have, at least, made good use of my new Sony Reader. I've picked up Bram Stokers Dracula. Cool read, although its not without it's dry spells. And I've confirmed what I've known all along; I'm a lousy reader. Jokes aside, I have actually kept up with the reader as I propositioned myself and it's currently stocked with enough manga to keep me busy for months. So, of all the things I've wanted to keep up with, it's mostly been with the Reader.

Later this month, I'll be going to Mexico with the love of my life, and our D90. I hope to actually have some pictures to post on my Picasa page. I'll keep Flickr professional so it'll remain empty unless we do some sightseeing.